Roof Defect Surveys Isle of Sheppey
As progressive and technological driven Building Surveyors in Isle of Sheppey we really appreciate the benefits a drone can bring to building surveys, defect analysis and grounds inspection and that is why we have invested in upskilling our surveyors to hold both there Flyer ID’s and A2 Certificate of Competency Course and we are a registered drone operator who holds comprehensive public liability insurance for the use of the drone. Everything needed to legally operate the drone for commercial applications because we only do things right.
The benefits of drone surveys for roof and other hard to reach building locations are clear, the footage is good 4K quality taken from the ground and considerably cheaper than more traditional methods such as scaffolding hire or cherry picker hire to get an overview of these areas.
All of our drones building survey footage is filmed in 4K offering extremely high definition video that can be used for photo quality capture and paused to give excellent views of the building/roof being surveyed.
Drone Surveys are especially useful when access is difficult or unstable and health and safety is at risk, and thanks to the new EASA rules on drone usage they can now be used to survey buildings much more easily. So now you can get a roof survey in Isle of Sheppey using a drone in a matter of days.
Roof Survey Isle of Sheppey by drone
Real Life Roof Survey Photos From one of our Actual Operators
Benefits of a Drone Survey Include: A Roof Survey in Isle of Sheppey
- The ability to inspect unsafe and difficult to access roofs with ease
- Save money on having to hire expensive Scaffolding and Access Equipment
- Close-up footage stills and video of the building or roof
- A cost-effective, fast, efficient and high-quality service
- We are able dependant on the size of instruction to deploy our Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), drone inspection and drone survey services to most areas of the United Kingdom.
- We provide a vast range of specialist aerial services and operate within numerous industrial and commercial sectors, delivering a complete aerial inspection and survey solution to our clients.
- All our drones are operated by experienced pilots with a minimum of Flyer ID’s and A2 Certificate of Competency Course and Home Heroes Limited is a drone operator as well as holding commercial insurance to EC785/2004
- We have many years of experience in property surveying and accordingly bringing this invaluable additional asset to our business is helping us achieve customer satisfaction and expectations our clients look for.
Drone Survey what do you get:
As a stand alone service prices start from £575 and will be dealt with as a specific defect survey on the roof, will depend on brief and requirements as a bolt on to a building survey or Home Buyer report this can be done for as little as £399 at time of booking as long as all can be done in a single visit.
- In most cases, it will be via one of our qualified surveyors who will hold there own Flyer ID and an A2 Certificate of Competency Course using one of Home Heroes Limiteds Drones suitable for use in around buildings. There are some cases where a drone operator who is not a surveyor will take the drone aspect of the survey and a surveyor will review the evidence.
- The inspection will include inaccessible high-level elements where there are an unrestricted flight path and line of sight only, we can not use the drone where it’s not safe to do so.
- Will include High-Quality Images and where appropriate Videos
- Specific Defect Report (Roof Condition) – Reporting on the roof and the details of what was captured by the drone
- Recommendations, Conclusions and repairs required
- Report within 5 Days of survey.